COVID-19 has seriously impacted the way businesses operate. During these difficult times, companies need to adapt while following all necessary safety procedures.
Fortunately, our team at Feazel has been working around the clock to ensure we can still conduct roof repair and replacement jobs while protecting our customers and associates.
We are following proper safety precautions based on the following:
- Drone inspections (where available)
- No face-to-face or in-person appointments necessary! The Feazel ProScan delivers an accurate roofing estimate to your inbox safely, quickly, and efficiently.
- Inspections are done without entering your home
- We can access your roof without entering your home. We can communicate with your team with a phone call to keep you in the loop on all progressions.
- Extra safety precautions including the use of gloves and shoe covers
- Our team is well equipped with the necessary safety equipment to perform the job safe and sound. While we are not entering your home, we are still taking extra precautions.
- Digital roofing estimates provided
- Using a host of applications, we can view and visualize your roof, and communicate with you over the phone to provide you with an accurate roof estimate. You can schedule your free digital inspection HERE
You can read the full message from our President, Leo Ruberto.
At this time, We are fully operational when it comes to all of our service offerings: roofing, windows, siding, and gutters. This subsequently includes inspections, active construction projects, repairs, and emergency repairs.
Subscribe to Feazel's Blog