While the chimney is a sturdy part of your home, it's exposed to a range of elements that can do damage with time. If your home is a few decades old, it's possible that your chimney needs some repair work. Even if you have a new home or a new fireplace, you can still add waterproofing to the chimney to help keep it in good condition.
When you need work on this part of your home, it’s important to hire a trustworthy chimney repair company. Feazel has 30+ years of experience as a BBB A+ rated roofing company. We’re fully licensed and trained in roofing and masonry work. You can trust your home in the hands of our contractors.
An Experienced Chimney Repair Company
Feazel is ready to take on your chimney repairs, from simply updating the flashing to restoring the masonry joints. While most chimneys are resistant to damage, the mortar between the bricks can wear out, crack, and allow moisture penetration. You’ll need to have tuckpointing done every 30 to 50 years to keep that chimney strong. Thankfully, Feazel's trained experts are well-versed in chimney masonry services.
In fact, we’re able to provide a number of chimney services for homeowners, including:
- Tuckpointing: We’ll repair the damaged mortar between bricks or stones to extend your chimney’s lifespan.
- Chimney Capping: Our flex chimney crowns are waterproof elastomeric coatings that protect the top of your chimney from water penetration, backed by a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Flashing Repair: We use the "grind and tuck" technique to install chimney flashing that will result in a permanent watertight seal around the base of your chimney.
- Maintenance: From fixing improperly installed flashing to waterproofing services, we offer a full range of chimney maintenance options.
- Roof Repairs: We can also provide roof repairs, such as shingle replacement and patching.
Our Team Takes Care of Your Preventative Chimney Maintenance
The chimney is just as vulnerable to the elements as other parts of your home. We can help protect it with preventative chimney maintenance. Our team will assess the condition of your chimney, make minor or major repairs as needed, and apply a protective water-repellent.
Our ChimneySaver water-repellent is an exterior coating that is applied to the masonry to reduce water penetration by up to 99.9%. This chimney protection is completely safe and won’t affect the function of your chimney. Plus, it is 100% vapor permeable. Last but not least, ChimneySaver comes with a 10-year warranty!
Learn More About a Free Consultation for Our Roofing Services
If you would like to arrange a free chimney inspection by one of our roofers, give Feazel a call today. We’ll also be glad to provide a quote for chimney protection and repair.
You may want to check out our other home exterior remodeling services, like:
- Storm Restoration
To set up a free cost estimate for any of these services, just fill out our online form. A representative will get back to you as soon as possible.